Christmas is time of getting together with family and friends, a time of giving and a time of celebrating, but despite all these magical moments, Christmas can often be a stressful time mostly caused the idea of having to do Christmas shopping, especially when you have no idea what to get! We thought we might help by putting together a few of our favourite gift ideas which we really wouldn’t mind receiving ourselves this Christmas. We are always open for inspiration so we would love to know what’s on your Christmas list this year!!
1. Michael Kors watches are always a delightful present to receive any time of the year! We are particularly keen on this rose gold colour!
2. A purse is a useful gift, it doesn't always have to be designer, but if it is, all the better! This Mulberry wallet might be pricey but this luxury brand is one that is timeless and we can pretty much promise you any girl would be thrilled to receive one of these!
3. Girls love shoes, and these Emmy Shoes are the perfect shoes to buy a bride-to-be. They are unique and sparkly.!
4. Jewellery is always a safe bet! We love this delicate gold feather necklace by Alex Monroe via Liberty.
5. If you're worried about buying someone a specific gift, then whynot consider buying them a gift voucher for some beauty treatments. Melanie Giles salon in Bradford on Avon have some wonderful facials- we'd love to receive a 'Facial Absolute' treatment!
7. A scarf like this one by Sabina Savage is statement and different! What could be better than a glamorous gift to give a friend or family member. Carina Baverstock, who has just opened a boutique in Bath is currently stocking these gorgeous scarves!
8. For the pet lovers- a gorgeous quilted Barbour dog coat for their pet would be pretty amazing!
9. Handmade pearl and crystal earrings by Britten- the perfect wedding accessory for any bride-to-be or bridesmaid!
10. And lastly, a Vitamix! For all those who have decided that their New Year resolutions are going to consist of being healthier and move active.
Hope you all have a wonderful festive time doing your Christmas shopping, and hopefully the few ideas we've put together will provide some inspiration! If you'd like to receive any of these gifts this Christmas make sure you share this blog with your other half, we're pretty sure they'd appreciate the help!